Pets – Listing Policy
The Pets category is for good, safety and caring for pets as well as accessories and services related to pets.
In keeping with the spirit of this category, and in order to protect animal welfare and uphold Canadian laws, please respect the following rules when posting on Victims2Victors.ca:
- Victims2Victors.ca does not permit listings that indicate signs of or encouraging animal cruelty.
- It is important that everyone who adopts an animal can afford the care of the animal, or that they are committed to providing a safe and responsible environment to any animal they take in.
- We will listen very closely to for any reports of suspected cases of illegal practices or animal cruelty. Accounts may be suspended if the complaint is deemed legitimate.
- Please do not list any animals for sale. If you need someone to rescue your pet, this should be offered free of charge.
- Victims2Victors.ca is not intended to facilitate uncontrolled breeding or irresponsible commercial pet trading.
- Victims2Victors.ca does not allow any listings that offer shipment of animals.
- Victims2Victors.ca does not allow the sale of cats, dogs or animals by Pet Stores.
- The Animal Pedigree Act makes it a federal offense to sell an animal of a recognized breed as, purebred, registered, or eligible to be registered if it is not.
- Victims2Victors.ca does not permit any type of Breeding service (such as stud services) for any pets.
- The term “registered” is confirmation that all the rules of eligibility of the authorized breed association in Canada have been met.