Posting – Listing Policy
The following activities are prohibited from Victims2Victors.ca Canada:
- Posting listings that are not located in Canada.
- Posting listing that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence.
- Posting listing that is in the prohibited items and services list.
- Posting duplicate listings in multiple categories.
- Posting listings using multiple different email addresses.
- Posting listings that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
- Posting a multi-level marketing or other prohibited job listing.
- Posting listings in languages other than English.
- Posting listings that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed.
- Posting listings that defames anyone or contains “hate speech”.
- Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics which should instead be posted on social media sites.
- Posting listings in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
- Posting listings that violates our Pet Posting Policy.
- Posting listings that violates our Prohibited Content Posting Policy.
- Posting as a Private Seller, Owner, or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
Users must be at least 16 to post listings on their own.
Any listings that do not comply with Victims2Victors.ca policies will be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies will be blocked in the future.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to listings.